Competitive Strategy Workshop will take you in a journey to revisit, refresh and renew your perception of your business’ most important strategic variables and empower you to initiate a solid business strategy initiative to take your business to the next level.
We will go through the same
- General Motors to grow its Chevy Malibo Market share by 10X (Read More)
- Intuit to launch Quickbooks to become 6X bigger than their first product Quicken (Read More)
- P&G to redefine Oil of Olay, to be sold for $18.99 and become a pillar for its beauty business, instead of $3.99 old and tired brand. (Read More)
This workshop will help you:
- Decide on New Market Entry
- Decide on the Scope of your company
- Decide on the Positioning of your company
- Decide on the Pricing of your company’s products and services
- Decide on the Strategic Relationships of your company
Attended by Executive Leaders from:
Who Should attend
Marketing, Sales, Business Development Managers
General Manager/Brand Manager
You’ll understand and practice the tools necessary to conduct a strategic analysis to your industry, competitive dynamics and how your company benchmark against the competition. You’ll explore the concepts and tools used to decide on the scope, positioning and pricing for your company. Generating the input needed to design new strategy alternatives for your business.
Design New Strategy Options
Cutting the chase we will start using the five step process designed by A.G. Lafley P&G’s CEO and Roger Martin at “Playing to win” to organize our thoughts and output from the tools we learnt in a step-by-step process to engineer 3 new strategy options for our business.
Choose Optimal Strategy
As we have 3 strategic options, we’ll learn the basics of game theory and will use given game theory templates to explore decisions related to your business’ Scope, Positioning, Pricing and Strategic Relationship resulting in choosing the optimal new strategy for our business.